Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Now, what did I accomplish today?

I cut out 6 pieces out so far. There is a total of about 14 pieces. I cut out all the skirt pieces (except the pockets, because that is out of a different fabric). Tomorrow I'll cut out the blouse parts, which is a third fabric. I'll put together the skirt, and wait until Friday to get blue thread and put together the blouse. Then I'll put the WHOLE thing together to make a dress.

For the skirt I've picked a beautiful black brocade looking fabric:


I cut out the skirt pieces and labeled them (because this one is a little trickier since it has a pattern):

Then the same for the other side. Same picture, just LB and RB, lol. On to the black satin for pockets real quick tomorrow, and then blue satin for the top!

I'm also excited about making jewelry and a clutch. Yay. And, I'm going to make brownies at some point tomorrow, so I can send them to Denver for my brother. Busy day tomorrow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment